High Quality Investment Casting-Bearing Seat for Auto Parts Machining Parts
|1-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $15 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: IC-12
- Process: Lost Wax Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Surface Preparation: Polishing
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.15mm
- Certification: SGS, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Surface Ttreatment: Polishing, Anodising, Powder Coating etc
- Size: as Your Requirment
- Delivery Time: 30 Days After Receiving The Payment
- Trademark: wecare
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Standard: AISI
- Service: OEM and ODM
- Weight: Ranging From 0.01 Kg to 100kg
- Product Capacity: 1000000 PCS/Month
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Carton, Then Put Into The Plywood Box or Pallet
- Origin: China
1. Process of aluminum die casting part: Die casting + complete machining + heat treatment + surface treatment
2. Aluminum die casting mold Material: 8407, H13, P20, etc. Aluminum die casting mold Life: >1, 000, 000 times, Aluminum die casting mold Design: According to Drawing or Sample.
3. Aluminum die casting accessory material: Aluminum Alloy A380 or as customer's requirement.
Aluminum Die casting is especially suited to production of large quantities of relatively small parts. The more important reasons for using light metal casting are low weight, mechanical strength, stiffness and electrical properties. Other applications are e. G. Components for the power transmission line in the vehicle industry and electronics industry.
Wecare Precision Cast Parts uses this process exclusively. Wax is injected into an aluminum die to create a wax "pattern". These wax patterns are then assembled onto a "tree" which is repeatedly dipped in a ceramic slurry that, after drying, hardens into a mold. The wax is melted out, the mold is preheated and the metal is poured in. The resulting casting has an excellent surface finish of around 125 RMS, crisp lettering and minimal machine stock. This process is perfect for highly visible or highly machined parts. Tolerances can be held to +/-. 005" in most cases.
Advantages: Excellent overall appearance, machining reduced or eliminated, can cast very thin walls, good for prototypes, economical tooling costs.
|Material available||Carbon steel, Stainless steel, spring steel, Bronze, brass, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, tinplate, nickel silver, plastic|
|Surface treatment available||Zinc/Nickel/Chrome Plating(color or natural), Galvanization, Anodizing, Hard Anodizing, Oil Spraying, Powder Coating, Polishing, Passivate, Brush, Wire drawing, etc.|
|Investment Casting, Die Casting, Sand Casting, Stamping, CNC Machining, Forging,|
|Specification||OEM & make per customer' s drawing or sample|
|Package||According to customer' s requirement;|
|Tolerance||CNC machining parts: +/-0.002|
|Service available||We supply pre-production samples for customer final confirmation before mass production;|